It's Friday, so that means there's a new Utility Alert out! This week we've got stories from across the industry including new boring technology from Earthgrid in California to gas line hits in Pennsylvania and everything in between!
- SAM LLC Crews to Begin Stormwater Utility GPS Mapping in the City of North Liberty link
- Gas Line Repairs Hit a Snag in Bethlehem link
- Earthgrid aims to re-wire the USA using super-cheap tunnel tech link
- Benefits of GPR Utility Locating link
- First Street Apartments construction continues, no evidence of human remains link
- ASCE Updates Guidance on Utilities Investigation, Documentation link
- 17 Utility Locator Interview Questions and Answers link
- Automated feature recognition helps democratize utility mapping for producing infrastructure digital twins link
- Watch: You never know what lies beneath
- Cue: The intersection of landscape design and call before you dig link
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already 🙂
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavate websites by clicking on the words.
See you next week