We're a day late because of Victoria Day but normal service will resume next week...
Here's the top 10 stories in damage prevention from the last week:
- Consultation launched on Ontario One Call system, halting potential for locate charges from utilities: READ
- Digital Construction Awards 2023 shortlist: Best Use of Data on a Project: READ
- Hey, PG&E: Explain why you’re burying fewer power lines in Sonoma County than in Napa County: READ
- Court: Utility can be held liable for damage caused by watermain break: READ
- Mueller’s Dave Johnston on Lead Service Line Locating, LCRR Compliance: WATCH
- 7 Myths about locating: WATCH
- Improving your deliverables: READ
- Deep Learning Based Underground Digital Twins [Lidarist] | SUMSF 2023 WATCH
- Emergency Tickets: READ
- Vermeer launches new GPS-enable utility locator: READ
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already 🙂
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavate websites by clicking on the words.
See you next Monday