"The US Infrastructure Bill and the pending boom in infrastructure construction mean damage prevention and excavation safety are more important than ever before."
It's April, so that means it is National Safe Digging Month - and there will be a big push in awareness to dig safe, and call 811. Most of you reading this are already doing your part for safety and critical infrastructure protection, and we want to thank you and encourage you in doing so. Let's make 2023 a safer year than 2022!
- Utility Locating Work To Cause Delays Along Kīlauea Ave And Keawe Street Through April READ
- IUB promotes National Safe Digging Month, protecting underground utilities READ
- Scientists scan York cemetery for old, unmarked burial sites dating back to the 1850s READ
- Sarah Magruder Lyle: Florida’s infrastructure is breaking new ground, with hidden risk READ
- Rural County Representatives of California Reports Large Investor-Owned Utilities Release 2023-2025 Wildfire Mitigation Plans READ
- Google Fiber coming to Hillsborough, construction to begin in April READ
- Clean Power and New Tech at CONEXPO 2023 READ
- Proposed Enbridge locate fee would add millions to infrastructure projects READ
- Protection of pipeline below pavement subjected to traffic induced dynamic response READ
- Scout Investments Inc. Reduces Stock Holdings in Dycom Industries, Inc. READ
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already 🙂
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavate websites by clicking on the words.
See you next Monday!