One of the biggest stories this week was the CGA's plan to reduce "50 in 5" plan - what do you guy think of it?
- Common Ground Alliance Announces '50 in 5' Industry Challenge to Cut Damages to Buried Utilities in Half by 2028 : READ
- Minnesota company develops new system for mapping underground utilities: READ
- Metronet fiber optic company causing headaches in Daytona Beach and South Daytona: READ
- NI Water Uses Satellite Tech To Detect Water Leaks: READ
- Mapping the infrastructure underground: READ
- Burying power lines underground being explored among solutions to improve utility reliability: READ
- Workers locate leak, restore water service in East Vail: READ
- Residents under boil order after main break: READ
- VHS | The Worst Locating Ever: WATCH
- March Madness Playlist: LISTEN
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already 🙂
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavate websites by clicking on the words.
See you next week