It's Friday again and Utility Alert is here to round out your week! Check out this weeks 10 alerts and feel free to share or comment.
- The Best Underground Wire Locators (Top 5 Choices in 2022)
- ULC Technologies’ Robotic Underground Survey System Receives award
- Experts warn about risks with Missouri's buried lead pipes, now it has to find them
- Eliminating the as-built backlog by automating field utility data capture
- The most scenic place to locate?!
- Is Hiring a Gas Line Locator Worth It?
- Utility spreads word on dangers of underground pipelines
- VR allows for utility locate training to take place in true-to-life environments with complete safety (Kyle covered this one in his #NoDamage newsletter but we thought it was worth sharing again)
- Water Utility Uses Location Intelligence to Inform Spending Decisions
- Dredging company to pay $1M for restoration work oil spill
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven't already 🙂
See you next week