It's hard to believe it's already December! Here's the latest damage prevention news and stories...
- 10 Utility Locating Best Practices link
- Dominion Energy gets go-ahead to put natural gas pipeline under Blue Ridge Parkway link
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis of Underground Utilities link
- Are Elon Musk's boring projects going ahead in Florida? link
- Sparus Holdings Acquires United Locating Services link
- Urban water supply systems’ resilience under earthquake scenario link
- Do neighbourhood batteries stack up? Five reasons for caution on shared grid storage link
- What is Data Mapping? Definition, Methods, and Tools link
- Matador UAS Consortium highlights drones for infrastructure link
- Using ground penetrating radar to increase construction efficiency link
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavate websites by clicking on the words.
See you next week