We’ll be at the MidWest Damage Prevention and Training Conference next week, but here’s a quick recap from this weeks top stories!
- Underline utilities at more risk than ever? — link
- Six Minnesota Cities Awarded More Than $5 Million in Innovative Business and Infrastructure Grants — link
- Ask SAM: Why aren’t more utility lines buried underground in Winston-Salem? — link
- GSSI’s UtilityScan DF Locates, Maps Underground Utilities — link
- Go-ahead given to draw up plans for hydrogen village as ‘world first’ Teesside experiment concludes — link
- Building the Underground Distribution Grid of the Future to Support Clean Energy Goals — link
- Gas leak in Campbell River prompts evacuation of nearby hotels — link
- After Fiona, P.E.I. utility says it’s exploring ways to bury residential power lines — link
- Understanding Natural Gas from the Ground Up — link
- Large underground gasoline leak spills into Bloomington sewer system — link
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavate websites by clicking on the words.
See you next week