There's been some big changes in the utility locating and damage prevention worlds this week - here are our top 10 stories!
- GeoScan Land Surveying Lecture link
- Exodigo Partners With Esri to Improve Underground Mapping link
- California's Mosquito Fire to Cost Utility PG&E $100 Million link
- National Grid Reveals Results of Subsurface Mapping Projects in New York link
- What led to last month's Hagerstown gas leak that forced 1,000 to evacuate? link
- Guest opinion: Are underground utilities the answer to post-hurricane outages? link
- Legislation could promote underground asset data sharing, consultation finds link
- Autonomous jobsites? link
- Prep for Success: Site Civil Engineering Design Streamlines Construction, Avoids Snags link
- Digital Underground Connect #7: Improving the Quality of Subsurface Utility Information link
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already 🙂
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavate websites by clicking on the words.
See you next week