Here's 10 of this weeks top stories in the Utility Locate and Damage Prevention industries:.
- 4M Analytics raises $30M to map US underground utility infrastructure: link
- Water distribution shutdowns point to issues: link
- Broadband funding for Native communities could finally connect some of America’s most isolated places: link
- Schlumberger launches Enterprise Data Solution powered by Microsoft Energy Data Services: link
- Sinkhole safety: link
- Geoff Zeiss’ Memory Lives on in Urban Infrastructure Mapping Fund link
- Watch: NATURAL GAS LINE INSTALLED UTILITY LOCATING
- Crews repair damaged natural gas line during Harvester Avenue reconstruction: link
- FirstEnergy Teams with OHIO811 to Host Electrical Safety Demo in Northeast Ohio link
- Why Your Digital Twins Need Location Intelligence: link
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already 🙂
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavate websites by clicking on the words.
See you next week