What a crazy week this has been, but we're back on time to keep you up to date with what is going on in the utility & damage prevention worlds! Check out our top 10 stories of the week and subscribe if you haven't already.
- The Importance of Working with an Experienced Private Utility Locator: link
- Watch: Why Underground Cable Locating Is Important
- California Natural Gas Pipeline Safety: link
- Black Hills Energy Recognizes 811 DA: link
- NY Could Fine Utility Up To $2.5M Over Gas-Leak-Fed Fire In Brewster: link
- Utility Locating: 101 Guide: link
- Selecting the Best Underground Utility Locating Equipment: link
- NCHCA – Your Questions Answered: link
- Any tips for locating high pressure gas lines?: link
- Writing the ENTIRE TICKET NUMBER on your layouts?: link
BONUS: Don't miss our podcast with Mike Sullivan from Utility Safety Partners link
Thanks for making it this far! Please subscribe if you haven’t already
If you’d like to learn more about Competers Inc follow this link to our corporate website or go straight to the Utilocate and UExcavatewebsites by clicking on the words.
See you next week